Mar 2, 2013

I miss you

I miss you, i miss you much, this is all what i know now.
I miss everything about you, i miss for everything what we have done, i miss us. I miss the way you stay when i cry. i miss when you give me that tight hug. i miss that smile. i miss our stupid chat. i miss when you pick me up and said "i miss you". i miss when you said that you proud for having me. i miss when you treat me like a barbie. i miss our first breakfast, lunch, dinner. i miss when you teach me that suck-physics subject and i pretend that i was understand. i miss when i teach you to speak fast in english. i miss when we play upil-upilan so disgusting but i miss that time. i miss when you call me beauty eventough i'm in babu-condition. i miss when you call me every night. i miss when we start to texting at the same time. i miss when you talk with my mom. i miss when you had dinner with my family. i miss when i had dinner with yours too. i miss when you take care of me when i'm in hospital. i miss when you come everyday when i have to bed rest in the hospital. i miss when you stare at me from far at school. i miss to see you from the door of my class. i miss to looking for you at mosque in the school. i miss when we were so busy to go to course together. i miss when you worry because i'm fail in that snmptn. i miss when you cheer me up. i miss that eyes. i miss when you accompany me to everywhere i want. i miss when you become my best driver. i miss to see your face after praying. i miss when you in 'i-dont-know-what-to-do' condition when i'm in pms. i miss when you always calling me when i'm in pms to tell some joke. i miss when we fight. i miss when you pretend not to be jealous. i miss when you made a song for me. i miss when i miss that face, silly face. i miss when you hanging out with my babi. i miss when you become a good listener all of my problem. i miss when you mad at me because of justin, i miss the different on us. i miss everything about us, i really miss you :(

No comments: