Feb 12, 2013

Too young Too dumb to realize

sorry, if i just write in this blog cuma cerita menye menye yang ga jelas mulu.
how was your life? you looks busier than ever. more mature because your mustache hehe. i know life is cycling, now its your turn to ignoring me. you look more happy more tall more clean. oh i know its because you already got someone to take over all of your little things. just happy to hear that. but i dont know why, its not okay to be not okay with me now. i'm sorry for all the things that i've done to you, ignoring you, unread your chat or anything. it just an ego, a selfish. when our friends talk about you all that it does is just tear me down. cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name. although it hurts. i'll be the first to say that I was wrong. oh, I know I'm probably much too late to try and apologize for my mistakes but I just want you to know. I hope she holds your hand give you all his hours when he has the chance.
What about now?
What about today?
What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
What if our love never went away?
What if it's lost behind words we could never find?
i never mean to flipped your heart upside down, like i did. never :)

No comments: