Sep 25, 2012

smile

everythings just happened without permission. when you decide something it means that you will take the risk. its me, still a 17yo girl but the situation push to me to be a mature one. i don't know anymore and i start to not care at all about that guy who break the rules that he made before. you know, when you trust someone then he break it, how hard he make promise or how beautiful the promises that he makes, it wouldn't change anything, because he already break his promises. it means that he didn't respect himself. he bring down his own respectsssss. i already tired to wait someone that never respect me, appreciate what i did, i can't take my time any longer with somebody like that, and in addition the distance, you break my rules. but thank you, you are just somebody that i used to know.

No comments: