Sep 20, 2011

Joyeux 51st anniversaire Mamake!

Selamat ulang tahun My super moooooom!
Joyeux Anniversaire, mamake!
My super mom, my idol, my inspiration, my amazing mom, my guide!
And more over she is my best friend, my soul!
My spectacular mom!
I am lucky to have the greatest mother like you!
Your endless affection makes you special and rare
You have made such a difference
Created so much good in my life, my extraordinary mom
I celebrate your smart mothering
your clever, creative methods
of gently molding your beloved child
into your vision of me
a strong, capable adult
an unselfish person of good character
I celebrate your boundless
physical and emotional energy
loving me, leading me, supporting me
lifting me when I fall

Without you, my special, loving mom,
I would not be here

Yes, I owe it all to you, Mom.
From the time that I was small,
You encouraged me in everything,
And tried not to let me fall

I hope everyone can see,
What a great mom you’ve always been,
And how much you mean to me

You're smart and strong and all that's good;
It's true, indubitably!

That's why I send this birthday wish,
That all your dreams come true;
May your life be filled with happiness,
Because, Mom, I love you!

I'm always amazed by how much you care.
What you've given to me I can never replay,
Thank you, Mom, on your 51st birthday





Please, Lord, protect my mother,
And keep her safe from harm,
For she is a cherished person,
With great wisdom, love and charm.


Lord, it’s my mother’s birthday
So please, help her to see
How much she means to us,
Her loving family.








So, Happy birthday Buk zai, i love you so fucking much!

2 comments:

Ackbar said...

ohh, jadi nyuruh gw bangun trus liat blog..
ini toh..
selamat ulang tahun ya buk zai..

Luthfia Hidy Bieber said...

Bangun juga akhirnya, iyaaaaaaaaaaa baaaaar!