Jun 15, 2011

FREE

Hello!!
Hell-o!!
Welcome the new hell!!
Hari ini plooong banget!
Ga harus begadang buat belajar (sedikit maksa) buat ujian
Ga harus minum kapucainis ( merk minumman berkafein)
Ga harus hidupin alarm jam enam
Dan ga-harus-ga-harus-lainnya...

Hari ini, 14th of June i am freeeeeeeeee! Yeay!
Ini freeeeeee pokoknya udah ngerasa bebas banget hari ini.
Hari dimana berenti jadi babu babunya ujian!
Holiday-come-to-mama!!

Fikiran fikiran berat yang dirasa ga perlu harus dibuang buang jauh jauh!!
Termasuk dia! DIA! D-I-A!
But still stuck in loser-thinker, its definetly not what i want..
So hard to left the past, tottaly not 'ILUT' like usual
Just wanna make my day has more laugh not a big sadness-of-madness
I pray and always try "today, sadness of my life is over, goodbye!"
But everytime i told, doubt was coming and yeah, i cant
I know someday hapiness will find me, but for now..
I am just like an idiot to let him broken my heart and leave me without careness-at-all
But thankyou, i've learned something that you are just not good enough for me, TRASH!
(paling anteng juga besok pagi sedih lagi hhhhmpfffff)
...lifes to short to have regrets,  so I'm learning now to leave it in the past and try to forget..i will break these chains that bind me, happiness will find me leave the past behind me, today my life begins a whole new world is waiting it's mine for the taking i know i can make it, today my life begins...

No comments: